Competition – Win a Coventry City shirt
Posted by skybluesblog
Posted in Posts
To celebrate the almighty revamp of Sky Blues Blog, I thought it’d be nice to give something away for free. It seemed appropriate to offer the new Cov City shirt (your pick of home or away), seeing as you all support Coventry City, and presumably all wear clothing.
Entering the competition couldn’t be simpler. All you have to do is complete the form below and click submit. That’s it.
The deadline for entries is 8pm on Wednesday 5 September 2012. The winner will be picked at random and announced the following day (also known as Thursday 6 September 2012).
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED. SOZ.
Rules and other things to note:
- You must include your real name and a valid email address so you can be contacted if you win.
- It’s one entry per person. If you enter more than once, I’ll see this, and you won’t be included in the draw.
- I will not use your email for anything other than the purposes of this competition, unless you have ticked the box to say you’d like to hear more about future Sky Blues Blog opportunities and competitions.
- Your details will be kept secure for the duration of the competition. Only those who have consented to being contacted in future will remain on my contact list beyond the competition completion. All other personal details will be securely deleted once a winner has been confirmed.
- The winning prize is your choice of either the home OR away Coventry City shirt for the 2012/13 season. The winner can decide which one he/she would like, and what size, during the post-competition contact.
- No members of my family or close friends are allowed to enter. For the purposes of this competition, acquaintances on social media are not considered ‘close friends’ and are allowed to enter. If you are in any doubt, please contact me directly.
- This competition is being run out of kindness, so it’s really not worth getting your knickers in a twist if you don’t win. I have no intention of swindling anyone, and there will be plenty of other opportunities in the future. Honest.